Polyjuice Potion Bubbling Bath Oil
Avg. Customer Rating
I know, I know, you've always wanted to be a Princess (or Channing Tatum) for the day. Use our Polyjuice Potion in your bath to assume the form of a beautiful Princess (or, insert name __________ of hot person). Be warned though, a little potion goes a looooong way. Use too much and the results may be permanent! WAIT. That might not be so bad...
Our Polyjuice Potion is a luxurious bath oil and bubble bath all wrapped up in one badass glass potion bottle. Fragranced with an abundance of fresh oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, ripe melon, peaches and kiwi.....sprinkled with a touch of sugar.
From the HP website....Polyjuice Potion recipe (and yes, this is how we made ours)
- Add three measures of fluxweed to the cauldron (must be picked on a full moon).
- Add two bundles of knotgrass to the cauldron.
- Stir three times, clockwise.
- Wave your wand then let potion brew for eighty minutes (for a Pewter Cauldron. A Brass Cauldron will only require sixty-eight, and a copper one only sixty.)
- Add four leeches to the cauldron.
- Add two scoops of lacewing flies to the mortar, crush to a fine powder, then add two measures of the crushed lacewings to the cauldron.
- Heat for thirty seconds on a low heat.
- Wave your wand to complete this stage of the potion.
Anytime after brewing the first stage above, make the following additions:
- Add three measures of boomslang skin to the cauldron.
- Add one measure of bicorn horn to the mortar, crush to a fine powder, then add one measure of the crushed horn to the cauldron.
- Heat for twenty seconds at a high temperature.
- Wave your wand then let potion brew for twenty-four hours (for a Pewter Cauldron. A Brass Cauldron will only require 1224 minutes, and a copper one only eighteen hours.)
- Add one additional scoop of lacewings to the cauldron.
- Stir three times, anti-clockwise.
- Split potion into multiple doses, if desired, then add the pieces of the person you wish to become.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
Tag your Polyjuice Potion Bubbling Bath Oil photos with #polyjuicepotionbathoilfcs on Instagram.