Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join and begin our program. These terms and conditions are stated clearly to ensure that our Fortune Cookie Soap Affiliate Program is sustainable and profitable. It is each Affiliate"s responsibility to comply at all times.
As used in the below Terms: (i) "We", "us", or "our" refers to Fortune Cookie Soap.; (ii) "you" or "your" refers to the Affiliate; (iii) "our website" refers to the Fortune Cookie Soap website currently located at www.FortuneCookieSoap.com (iv) "your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) "Program" refers to the Fortune Cookie Soap Affiliate Program.
Upon receipt of your application, we will review your website(s) and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be approved. We reserve the right to reject any application; however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
LINKING TO OUR WEB SITE Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Avantlink interface. You must agree that you will only use linking code obtained from Avantlink without manipulation. All domains where you use our creative elements (banners, etc.) must be listed in your network profile.
You hereby agree that your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your site is ours or any part of our site including, without limitation, framing our site in any manner. Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating). Using redirects and any framing of our website is strictly prohibited. All clickthroughs must link directly to our website.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in Pay Per Click advertising, you must adhere to our PPC
Guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our domain name terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
2. You may not use our domain name terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Fortune Cookie Soap Coupons).
3. You may not use our domain name terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is on you to exclude our domain name terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our domain name terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. We will not enter a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped; you will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days.
If you are enrolled in our Program and your website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through Avantlink
2. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
3. On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
4. Cookie Stuffing: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer/coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics which are generally accepted as "cookie stuffing." This includes, but is not limited to; using knowingly expired offers, presenting offers that do not exist, presenting a button that claims to show all offers which sets the affiliate cookie, or technology (through a script, code, etc.) which generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code.
Unless you have been given express written permission, if you are found engaging in any of the aforementioned practices, we reserve the right to reverse any/all sales generated. If your website participates in forums where active users of your website can submit coupon codes, it is your responsibility to ensure that the coupon codes submitted do not violate our Coupon Guidelines.
Use of any of our domain name terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. fortunecookiesoap.website.com or www.fortunecookiesoap-coupons.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute or permit any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. Email must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of Fortune Cookie Soap
3. Emails must be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent
Fortune Cookie Soap takes pride in our low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our Affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges and Program violations as outlined in these terms. Furthermore, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any order or clicks that we feel may be in violation of our terms and conditions and you are either: 1) Not forthcoming /intentionally vague or 2) Not responsive within a reasonable time period, we may reverse orders or suspend you from the program.
We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that they have the appropriate checks and balances in place to proactively address these issues and adhere to our program rules. Please find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Fortune Cookie Soap Affiliate Program below.